Universal nylon plug UX 6x35mm
In stock 1062
- Prestressed hollow-core concrete slabs
- Natural stone with dense structure
- Solid brick
- Sand-lime solid brick
- Solid block made from lightweight concrete
- Solid panel made from gypsum
- Vertical perforated brick
- Sand-lime perforated block
- Hollow block made from lightweight concrete
- Slabs made of perforated bricks
- Hollow concrete blocks etc.
- Gypsum plasterboard and gypsum fibreboards
- Chip boards
- The unique design enables use in almost all building materials.
- Diagonal connection ridges for optimum screw guidance.
- New saw-tooth anti-rotation lock prevents the fixing rotating in the drill hole.
- Low turning and high tightening torque - the first universal fixing that really "holds".
- Can be used with wood and chipboard screws from 3 mm to 12 mm.
- Integral drive-in lock enables - with pre-assembled screw - optimal push-through installation.
- The collar of the UX R an UX LR prevents it slipping into the drill hole.