Nylon plug SX 5x25mm
In stock 100
- Prestressed hollow-core concrete slabs
- Natural stone with dense structure
- Solid brick
- Sand-lime solid brick
- Solid block made from lightweight concrete
- Solid panel made from gypsum
- Vertically perforated brick
- Sand-lime perforated block
- Hollow block made from lightweight concrete
- Slabs made of perforated bricks
- Hollow concrete blocks etc.
- 4-way expansion form lock guarantees highest grip.
- Anti-rotation lugs stop the plug rotating in the drill hole.
- The wide neck is subject to no expansion pressure and prevents surface damage to tiles and plaster.
- Simple and quick push-through installation reduces installation time.
- Integrated co-rotation lock enables - with pre-assembled screw - push-through installation.
- The fixing´s collar prevents it slipping deeper into the drilled hole.
- Temperature-resistant from -40° to +80°C.
- The plug's geometry allows the use of wood and chipboard screws between 2 and 12 mm.
|Size||5 x 25 mm|