LEGRABOX inner drawer M, 270 mm
In stock :
LEGRABOX - Experience Elegance
A linear and sleek design, combined with high-quality materials, characterises the appearance of LEGRABOX. The drawer sides are straight both in the interior and exterior and are impressively slim at just 12.8 mm. All components are perfectly coordinated with one another and form harmonious transitions.
LEGRABOX features a completely new colour concept. The option of customer branding is an integrated component of the draw side design. LEGRABOX allows for a variety of applications and looks great in any living area, whether used with drawers or inner drawers, high-fronted pull-outs or inner pull-outs.
Other variants are offered in addition to LEGRABOX pure with matt, metallic surfaces and linear drawer side design: LEGRABOX free with large design elements. They fit almost seamlessly into the drawer side design, creating an open, simple look.
LEGRABOX free offers the freedom of individual design through the use of different materials such as glass, wood or stone. This option is exclusively available for the high fronted pull-out in height C.
Assembly and adjustment
LEGRABOX comes with the following safety features: You just need to place the front in its holding position and it will easily clip into place. The front can be assembled even when the pull-out has been inserted.
Removal is just as easy; the holding position allows very wide fronts to be removed by just one person without much effort.
LEGRABOX has 3-dimensional height, side and tilt adjustment. It ensures a precise gap layout both in drawers and in high fronted pull-outs.
Advantages at a glance
- Linear, sleek design and clearly defined shapes
- Slim drawer side design - just 12.8 mm thick
- No gaps between the individual components
- The front installation without tools
- Front adjustment in 3 dimensions
- Full extension runner with integrated BLUMOTION mechanism
- Quiet closing lifetime of the furniture
- Can be combined with SERVO-DRIVE electric motion support system
Two functions - fascinatingly combined
TIP-ON BLUMOTION combines the advantages of the TIP-ON mechanical opening support system with the reliable BLUMOTION dampening for silent and effortless closing. It is possible to use both LEGRABOX and MOVENTO with this sophisticated motion technology from Blum. And the best part: the motion is assisted 100% mechanically.
- Innovation in furniture and interior design solutions without handles
- 100% mechanical opening and closing support system
- Usable with LEGRABOX TIP-ON BLUMOTION guides
- Available LEGRABOX BLUMOTION TIP-ON mechanism different loads - up to 20 Kg, 40 Kg and 70 Kg;
- TIP-ON mechanism assembling separately and mounted without tools
For user convenience is available on-line product configuration tool, where you receive the lists of parts, marketing information, as well as manufacturing and assembly documentation.